Saturday, January 1, 2011

kamalini mukherjee filmography

kamalini mukherjee filmography
Regardless of her goody-two-shoes picture, she has had her share of controversy also. She was portrayed nude inside award-winning Malayalam movie Kutty Shranku. However she clarified that it wasn’t her but a entire body double, the amount of hits on youtube to obtain a glimpse of her is to the rise. Did this controversy bother her?“I am not a net savy human being and so I didn’t spend focus to it at first. But my mother advised me that it really is accomplishing the rounds on youtube now. It's an award successful cinema and I did a respectable work but persons are generating a problem from that one hundred seconds visual. This episode has designed me angry. When I wore a saree, a couple of stated she only wears saree and can not carry off western attire. When I wore present day outfits they mentioned some thing else. Persons will neglect all this quickly and only an incredible film termed Kutty Shranku will likely be remembered,” she says confidently.
Having said that, just after the initial duplicate was all set and when it was screened for that unit members, Kamalini realised that her function was lowered drastically and it can be practically insignificant inside movie.She right away complained to your hero in the movie Venkatesh and also the director, but failed to acquire a satisfactory reply from any of them. So, she expressed her unhappiness around all the staff.
--> kamalini mukherjee filmography

No comments:

Post a Comment