Wednesday, January 5, 2011

kamalini mukherjee feet

kamalini mukherjee feet
In spite of her goody-two-shoes picture, she has had her share of controversy also. She was portrayed nude inside the award-winning Malayalam movie Kutty Shranku. Although she clarified that it wasn’t her but a human body double, the amount of hits on youtube to obtain a glimpse of her is around the rise. Did this controversy bother her?“I am not a net savy human being and so I didn’t spend focus to it to begin with. But my mother advised me that it's undertaking the rounds on youtube now. It can be an award profitable cinema and I did a good task but folks are generating a problem from that one hundred seconds visual. This episode has produced me angry. When I wore a saree, a number of stated she only wears saree and can not carry off western attire. When I wore present day outfits they mentioned a thing else. Individuals will neglect all this quickly and only an awesome film labeled as Kutty Shranku is going to be remembered,” she says confidently.
Nonetheless, just after the primary duplicate was prepared and when it was screened for that unit members, Kamalini realised that her part was decreased drastically and it will be virtually insignificant inside the movie.She without delay complained towards the hero from the movie Venkatesh and also the director, but failed to have a satisfactory reply from any of them. So, she expressed her unhappiness more than the whole crew.
--> kamalini mukherjee feet

No comments:

Post a Comment