Saturday, January 1, 2011

kamalini mukherjee affair

kamalini mukherjee affair
Regardless of her goody-two-shoes picture, she has had her share of controversy as well. She was portrayed nude within the award-winning Malayalam movie Kutty Shranku. Even though she clarified that it wasn’t her but a system double, the amount of hits on youtube to acquire a glimpse of her is to the rise. Did this controversy bother her?“I am not a net savy human being and so I didn’t spend focus to it in the beginning. But my mother advised me that it will be accomplishing the rounds on youtube now. It truly is an award successful cinema and I did a good occupation but individuals are creating a problem from that one hundred seconds visual. This episode has produced me angry. When I wore a saree, a number of mentioned she only wears saree and can not carry off western attire. When I wore contemporary outfits they explained a little something else. Folks will overlook all this quickly and only an incredible film labeled as Kutty Shranku are going to be remembered,” she says confidently.
Nonetheless, right after the primary duplicate was prepared and when it was screened for that unit members, Kamalini realised that her part was decreased drastically and it really is practically insignificant within the movie.She promptly complained to your hero of your movie Venkatesh and also the director, but failed to acquire a satisfactory reply from any of them. So, she expressed her unhappiness through the complete staff.
--> kamalini mukherjee affair

No comments:

Post a Comment