Monday, January 3, 2011

kamalini mukherjee body double

kamalini mukherjee body double
In spite of her goody-two-shoes picture, she has had her share of controversy also. She was portrayed nude within the award-winning Malayalam movie Kutty Shranku. Even though she clarified that it wasn’t her but a system double, the amount of hits on youtube to obtain a glimpse of her is to the rise. Did this controversy bother her?“I am not a net savy man or woman and so I didn’t spend consideration to it in the beginning. But my mother advised me that it truly is performing the rounds on youtube now. It will be an award profitable cinema and I did a respectable position but people today are producing a problem from that one hundred seconds visual. This episode has created me angry. When I wore a saree, a couple of explained she only wears saree and cannot carry off western attire. When I wore fashionable outfits they stated one thing else. Persons will overlook all this quickly and only a fantastic film termed Kutty Shranku will probably be remembered,” she says confidently.
Nevertheless, soon after the very first duplicate was all set and when it was screened for that unit members, Kamalini realised that her part was decreased drastically and it truly is pretty much insignificant inside movie.She instantly complained for the hero from the movie Venkatesh and also the director, but failed to have a satisfactory reply from any of them. So, she expressed her unhappiness in excess of the whole crew.
--> kamalini mukherjee body double

No comments:

Post a Comment