Monday, January 3, 2011

kamalini mukherjee facebook

kamalini mukherjee facebook
Regardless of her goody-two-shoes picture, she has had her share of controversy as well. She was portrayed nude while in the award-winning Malayalam movie Kutty Shranku. Although she clarified that it wasn’t her but a human body double, the amount of hits on youtube to have a glimpse of her is around the rise. Did this controversy bother her?“I am not a net savy man or woman and so I didn’t shell out interest to it to begin with. But my mother advised me that it's executing the rounds on youtube now. It will be an award profitable cinema and I did a good occupation but men and women are producing a problem from that one hundred seconds visual. This episode has produced me angry. When I wore a saree, a couple of mentioned she only wears saree and cannot carry off western attire. When I wore contemporary outfits they mentioned one thing else. Men and women will overlook all this quickly and only an incredible film referred to as Kutty Shranku are going to be remembered,” she says confidently.
Even so, immediately after the primary duplicate was all set and when it was screened for your unit members, Kamalini realised that her part was decreased drastically and it will be just about insignificant inside movie.She without delay complained for the hero with the movie Venkatesh and also the director, but failed to have a satisfactory reply from any of them. So, she expressed her unhappiness more than all the staff.
--> kamalini mukherjee facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment